Explore our beautiful 160 acre ranch that is nestled in the beautiful, rolling prairie grasslands of south eastern Saskatchewan.
Experience an enthusiastic welcome, a spirit of adventure and our friendly staff team!
CSR Wolf Creek is located on Treaty 4 Territory, the traditional lands of the Cree, Ojibwe, Saulteaux, Lakota, Dakota, Nakota, and the homeland of the Metis Nation. We respect the treaties that have been made. We express our gratitude for the ways that we have been able to steward this land. We commit to deepening our stewardship of this place in partnership with Creator God, the Indigenous People’s, and with one another.
Circle Square Ranch
Circle Square Ranch is a home away from home for our summer campers and an adventurous getaway for schools & groups year-round. We have a fully winterized building known as “The Hotel” with 16 rooms, each containing multiple beds and full bathrooms. The Hotel is equipped with a commercial kitchen, finished basement, a games room, lounge area, fireplace, dining room that can seat 150, and a general store. Private rooms are available for speakers and couples. With an expansive, natural property there is much to enjoy and discover!
Rentals are available from September to June.
See below for more information.
Hidden behind the old west exterior is an all-in-one complex, housing year round facilities.
- Cozy, western-style lobby with fireplace
- In-floor heating throughout
- Dining room with seating for 150
- Fully-equipped commercial kitchen
- Trading Post (camp store and confectionery)
- Separate meeting room (seats 50)
- 16 guest rooms with 4-6 beds and full bath for each room
- Large games room and meeting area in basement
Seasonal use only from May to September:
- Two sites of 6 unique, western-style wagons
- Each wagon has is built on a solid foundation and covered with a canvas dome and has electricity, a screen door and a heater
- 8 people per wagon
- Bathroom facilities are located within the wagon site
- Capacity is 96 people total
The following equipment is available to groups upon request:
- 60 inch portable LCD Smart TV
- Sound system (speakers and amp)
- Overhead projector
- Video projector
- Wireless, high-speed internet access
- Electric piano and keyboard
Take a walk up to the barn, see the horses or just enjoy the scenery. We have numerous horses just waiting to take you on a guided trail ride. We are also equipped with an outdoor riding arena for instructional classes.
- Extensive trails
- Sand volleyball court
- Playing field
- Archery and riflery range
- Climbing Wall
- Pond for swimming, water sports and kayaking