Take aim and sharpen your shooting skills in this special program which features a variety of marksmanship. Campers will participate in unique activities, learn safe shooting principles and be built up in their faith as work together with their instructors.
Dates: August 14-19th
- Shoot both compound and recurve bows, on the range and at 3-D targets.
- Learn to use air rifles safely and responsibly.
- Play special games like “arrow tag” using modified equipment.
- Learn hunter safety principles and how to identify wildlife.
- Experience some of the regular camp activities during option periods with other campers from other program tracks.
NOTE: Horsemanship will not be offered for this track.