PROVIDING GETAWAYS AND MORE!
For church, business, family and more… Our well-trained staff are ready to help you with everything from event planning, facilitating and hosting to recreational activities and Bible studies. Your plans and goals for an amazing time are our priority! We are situated in the vast prairies of Saskatchewan on 160 acres of beautiful countryside and offer a range of adventure based, educational and team-building activities. Depending on the season you will have opportunity for horseback riding, swimming, climbing wall and more. Circle Square Ranch is reserved during July & August for our Summer Camp programming. Please contact us to inquire.
- Church Retreats
- Youth Groups
- Kid’s clubs (Guides, Brownies, Scouts, Cub Groups, etc.)
- Family Reunions
- Creative Memories Scrapbooking Getaways
- Quilting Groups
- Employee Training Days
- Company Retreats
- University Groups
- Luncheons and Breakfasts
- Day Retreats / Field Trips
- Mid-week Overnight Retreats
- Weekend Retreats / Conferences
We offer a variety of options such as daytime and overnight retreats and conferences. Please contact us to discuss what would best suit you and your group. The prices and days listed are adjustable to meet your group’s specific needs and schedules.
- 1 Day (up to 8 hours) use of general facilities
- 1 Meal
- Up to 3 Other Activities
- 1 Night accommodations including general use of facilities
- 3 Meals
- 1 Snack
- Prices do not include GST
- If you want to plan a totally unique program we will work with you in planning the perfect day.
- Some conditions apply to activities. Click here for more.
- Our main building is partially wheelchair accessible.
- All persons from one group are required to pay the same individual rate (limited exceptions).
- Fully-catered retreats require a minimum of 25 people or extra charges will be added.
- During peak season from May -September, we reserve the right to book and serve more than one group at a time.
- All package pricing is set and cannot be lowered. Any substitutions or additions to the packages may result in a fee increase and must be discussed when booking.